Personal Coaching Styles Inventory (PCSI)
The PCSI© (Personal Coaching Style Inventory) is an assessment tool that will help you better understand how to connect in various relationships (individuals, teams, projects, etc).
This assessment tool explores the four Personal Coaching Style Inventory styles and will assist you in understanding and developing awareness for how these styles are expressed in the workspace. With a deeper understanding of styles, leaders and coaches learn to flex their styles to support colleagues, clients and customers.
Upcoming 2021 Dates
- Tuesdays, August 3, 10, 17, 24, 31; September 7, 14, 21. / 7pm US Eastern
- Mondays, September 6, 13, 20, 27; October 4, 11, 18, 25. / 1pm US Eastern
- Wednesdays, October 6, 13, 20, 27; November 3, 10, 17, 24. / 10am US Eastern
To register now and secure your place please complete the form below. One of our team members will contact you within the next 48 business hours, to finalize your registration, answer questions, clarify program logistics, gain your payment instructions and let you know the pathway to your program commencement.
Important Enrollment Notes
- This 8-hour information-rich webinar series requires a small investment of $295 USD (This cost can be applied as a credit toward ANY of our core programs)
- If two or more register at the same time (co-workers, friends, family members, etc.), each will invest $250 USD per person. To enroll multiple people, please call us.
- A minimum class size of 4 students is required for the class to go forward. A determination will be made and students informed at least 2 days before class starts.
- Please remember to enroll more at least 5 days before the course start day/time to receive your workbook by mail before the first session.