Introduction to Coaching Education and Coach Training Programs in the Asia Pacific region.
Thursday, June 10th / 6:00 PM Hong Kong time.
Join us for a 1-hour conversation with members of our faculty team for this introduction to the world of coaching.
Familiarize yourself with the coach approach and learn how it can be a powerful tool in supporting the individuals and/or teams you work with as well as making a difference in the culture of your organization.
Hear about the exciting programs being offered in Asia Pacific and how you can become a professional coach and/or enhance your existing coaching skills.
- What is Coaching?
- How is it different from consulting / training / mentoring / therapy?
- What are the advantages of using the coach approach to leadership?
- What is the distinction between the different modalities of coaching?
- What is necessary to attain your ICF credential?
- Upcoming Asia Pacific programs
Media Release Policy - Please be aware that Coach U may choose to record electronic and traditional media (e.g., photographs, video, audio footage, testimonials) at this event and attendees may appear in these recordings. By submitting a registration for yourself or someone else, or by attending this event, you grant permission for Coach U to store those recordings in a database and to use them in future print, electronic, or other visual media for educational and promotional purposes.