Benefits to you
- Explore this information with experienced credentialed professional coaches possessing extensive coaching experience
- Gain clarity into professional coaching associations and credentials
- Learn concepts that you can immediately integrate into your current style of communication
- Challenge your current beliefs around coaching and coach training
- Explore best practices in professional coaching and be aware of common coaching limiting beliefs
- Determine obstacles to your next level of success as we explore Personal Foundation™ concepts
- Learn what actions and strategies successful coaches use to attract and retain coachees and clients
Upcoming Program dates
Tuesdays: September 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 2020 (1:00pm Sydney / 12:00pm Tokyo / 11:00am Hong Kong/Singapore)
Wednesdays: September 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct 7, 2020 (10am North America ET)
Thursdays: October 8, 15, 22, 29, November 5, 2020 (3:00pm Sydney / 1:00pm Tokyo / Noon Hong Kong/Singapore)
Tuesdays: November 3, 10, 17, 24, Dec 1, 2020 (4pm North American ET)
To determine the correct time for your location, click on the link to convert to the time it will be where you live or where you might be traveling: Time and Date
This information-rich webinar requires a small investment of USD$295.00.
- This webinar is 5 weeks long and includes various PDF handouts. This webinar is not a prerequisite or part of our Core Essentials Program.
- This is not a train-the-trainer program. The concepts are for your personal use only and may be verbally used with your individual clients/coachees.
- Please read the BAC Enrollment Policy before registering for this program.
Register For This Program
To register now and secure your place please complete the registration form below. One of our team will be in contact with you within the next 48 business hours to finalize your registration, answer questions, clarify program logistics, gain your payment instructions and let you know the pathway to your program commencement.