Benefits to you
- Explore this information with experienced credentialed professional coaches possessing extensive coaching experience
- Gain clarity into professional coaching associations and credentials
- Learn concepts that you can immediately integrate into your current style of communication
- Challenge your current beliefs around coaching and coach training
- Explore best practices in professional coaching and be aware of common coaching limiting beliefs
- Determine obstacles to your next level of success as we explore Personal Foundation™ concepts
- Learn what actions and strategies successful coaches use to attract and retain coachees and clients
Upcoming Program dates
Tuesdays: November 3, 10, 17, 24, Dec 1, 2020 (4pm North American ET)
To determine the correct time for your location, click on the link to convert to the time it will be where you live or where you might be traveling: Time and Date
This 5 hour information-rich series requires a small investment of USD $99.00.
(This cost can be applied as a credit toward ANY of our core programs)
- This webinar series is 5 weeks long and includes various PDF handouts. This series is not a prerequisite or part of our Core Essentials Program.
- This is not a train-the-trainer program. The concepts are for your personal use only and may be verbally used with your individual clients/coachees.
- Please read the BAC Enrollment Policy before registering for this program.