Benefits to you
- Explore this information with experienced credentialed professional coaches possessing extensive coaching experience
- Gain clarity into professional coaching associations and credentials
- Learn concepts that you can immediately integrate into your current style of communication
- Challenge your current beliefs around coaching and coach training
- Explore best practices in professional coaching and be aware of common coaching limiting beliefs
- Determine obstacles to your next level of success as we explore Personal Foundation™ concepts
- Learn what actions and strategies successful coaches use to attract and retain coachees and clients
Program Dates 2021
Mondays: October 4, 11, 18, 25, 2021 / 1:00pm North American ET - Register
Wednesdays: November 3, 10, 17, 24, 2021 / 11:00am Sydney, Australia - Register
To determine the correct time for your location, click on the link to convert to the time it will be where you live or where you might be traveling: Time and Date
This 4 hour information-rich series requires a small investment of USD $99.00.
(This cost can be applied as a credit toward ANY of our core programs)
- This webinar series is 4 weeks long and includes various PDF handouts. This series is not a prerequisite or part of our Core Essentials Program.
- This is not a train-the-trainer program. The concepts are for your personal use only and may be verbally used with your individual clients/coachees.
- Please read the BAC Enrollment Policy before registering for this program.