Coach U's 8-week Guiding Principles Virtual Course
In this course you will gain an understanding of Coach U’s Guiding Principles of Human Interaction. These represent the fundamental theories and principles about people in interaction, which coaches generally accept as true. You will recognize the existence of these principles in yourself and others whether in a personal or organizational setting.
What are Coach U's Guiding Principles?
Coach U's Guiding Principles provide a base, a core, and a language to explain, describe, and make sense of what we have always referred to in coaching as “being”. These principles illuminate the typically ignored, yet constant effect we have on our own ways of living. When managed and performed well, these can provide a catalyst in coaching interactions.
These principles are one of the most foundational pieces for coaching effectively. Just as you learn the coaching competencies and the effective structure of a coaching conversation, these principles are important elements in our work as coaches. The best way to understand the impact of the Guiding Principles is to experience the use of them in ACTION in coaching. Using them as a filter to your listening during a coaching conversation will enhance your abilities in ALL of the coaching core competencies.
Who should participate?
This course is for anyone who understands the value of learning about the elements of relating that are a part of our work as coaches, leaders, teachers, parents, etc. Actually, simply understanding human beings from a variety of filters.
In this course we cover the following elements:
- People are Inquisitive
- People Contribute
- People Grow from Connection
- People Seek Value
- People act in their own Best Interest
- People live from their Perception
- People have a Choice
- People define their own Integrity
- Wednesdays December 2,9,16, January 6,13,20,27, 2020 - 7:00pm US Eastern (7-wks due to holiday)
- Wednesdays January 6,13,20,27, February 3,10,17,24 - 7:00am US Eastern
Important Enrollment Notes
- This rich course is part of our Core Essentials Program and requires a small investment of $295 USD for the 8-week course. (This cost can be applied as a credit toward ANY of our core programs)
- If two or more participants register at the same time (co-workers, friends, family members, etc.) each will invest $250 per person. To enroll multiple people, please call us.