What IS a Personal Foundation?
Just as a skyscraper needs a deep and strong foundation to support its weight and to weather the elements, we too need strong foundations to honor our true selves, to reach our full potential and to enjoy our lives to the fullest. This class is for those who are looking to strengthen themselves and to gain forward momentum in their lives. The deeper and stronger our personal foundation, the higher we’ll be able to climb and the less effort that climb will require!
Who should participate?
Coach U’s Building Your Personal Foundation course is for anyone who understands the value of strengthening themselves and their life in order to accomplish more and enhance their lives. During this class, you will actively build a STRONG Personal Foundation. Having a strong foundation will allow you to fully use your skills and resources. You will move away from (constantly) worrying about the fundamentals of your life and be free to focus on tasks at hand while exploring and creating your dreams. If you are looking to stop the energy leaks in your life and to start having much more vitality, join us in this course.
Participation in this class is one of the greatest investments you can make in yourself.
In this course we cover the following elements:
- Zap the Tolerations
- Remove the everyday distractions and focus on what matters most.
- Get Yourself Clear of the Past
- Addressing previously unresolved matters.
- Restore your Integrity
- Setting up your personal life system to work easily and effortlessly.
- Get Your Needs Met
- Help to identify your specific needs and get them met once and for all.
- Extend Your Boundaries
- Expand and define the area that is necessary for you to fully express all of yourself.
- Raise Your Standards
- Personal standards refer to the behavior and actions to which you are willing to hold yourself accountable.
- Strengthen Your Family
- Develop harmony, love, and relating on a consistent and inter-developmental basis.
- Deepen Your Community
- People with similar interests and styles get together and stay together and eventually bond together, forming personal communities.
- Re-Orient Around Your Values
- Set up your life so that you are making choices and taking actions that fully express your core values.
- Choose a Healthy Attitude
- Choosing the attitude that preserves your sense of well-being.
- Create a Reserve
- To have a reserve means that you have more than you need, often so much more that essentially you have no more needs.
As a group, we will explore core areas of our personal foundations such as setting boundaries, eliminating tolerations (things we put up with), identifying our needs and values, building reserves of those things we need, financial health – just to name a few…
- You will find yourself surrounded by much more positive energy! Life will be more joyful.
- Your will be filled with relationships and activities that fully support you and pull you forward.
- You will have more time and space to enjoy activities and people who energize you.
- You will find that the “unexpected” no longer leaves you frazzled.
- Your business and personal relationships will be more fulfilling, motivating and positive.
- You will naturally attract people and opportunities that will add positivity to your life.
Commencing Tuesday’s June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, July 7, 14, 21, 2020 (4:00pm US Eastern)
Commencing Tuesday’s October 6, 13, 20, 27, November 3, 10, 17, 24, 2020 (7:00pm US Eastern)
This informative course is held live on our Zoom video/audio platform. It is eight (8) weeks in length and will meet for one hour each week for eight (8) consecutive weeks - at the same time and on the same weekday as your initial class.
Each participant will receive the following Personal Foundation Materials
- Building Your Personal Foundation Workbook
- Clean Sweep Program
- 100-pt Personal Foundation Program.pdf
- 25 Steps to a Strong Personal Foundation.pdf
- Tolerations Checklist.pdf
- Adrenaline Lifestyle.pdf
- NeedLess Program
- Tru Values Program
- Reserve Index Program
Your Building Your Personal Foundation class materials/resources will be downloadable once your registration is confirmed. Please download and review before your first class.
- This webinar is not a prerequisite or part of our Core Essentials Program.
- This is not a train-the-trainer program. The concepts are for your personal use only.
- For your convenience, click on the link to discover what time it will be where you live or where you might be traveling: timeanddate.com/worldclock
- This information-rich webinar requires a small investment of $495 USD
- If two or more register at the same time (co-workers, friends, family members, etc.), each will invest $450 USD per person. To enroll multiple people, please call us.
- A minimum class size of 4 students is required for the class to go forward. A determination will be made, and students informed at least 2 days before class starts.
- Please remember to enroll more at least 5 days before the course start day/time to receive your workbook by mail before the first session.
Register for This Program
To register now and secure your place please complete the registration form below. One of our team will then contact with you within the next 48 business hours, to finalize your registration, answer questions, clarify program logistics, gain your payment instructions and let you know the pathway to your program commencement.