Coach U’s Professional Foundations for Masterful Coaches™ Virtual Course is an eight-week course designed to support you in expanding the ordinary to achieve the extraordinary. In this course we examine a wide variety of concepts to support being the best coach or leader you can be. This course explores life and career/business matters to cultivating and maintaining personal and professional relationships. If you are seeking to develop yourself further, this course is for you; it focuses on personal development, professional development, leadership development and coaching development.
As professional coaches, we are sometimes asked to coach others around matters that we have not fully mastered ourselves. Professional Foundations™ invites self-exploration and self-development in areas that are important to our clients, coachees, co-workers and staff. By strengthening our Professional Foundations, we can serve as role models for those who are working toward self-improvement goals.
Knowing who you are contributes to higher levels of success.
Mondays: September 7, 14,21,28, October 5, 12,19,26-2:00pm US Eastern
Tuesdays: November 3,10,17,24, December 1,8,15,22-8:00am US Eastern
In this course, we cover the five Professional Foundations
- Personal Knowledge
- Professional Presence
- Personal Organization
- Professional Excellence
- Extreme Self-Care
Who should participate?
- Professional Coaches – internal and external
- Business Owners
- HR Professionals
- Other professionals
- Explore these concepts with experienced credentialed professional coaches possessing extensive executive experience and successful business coaching practices.
- Better understand what is draining and giving you energy.
- Determine obstacles to your next level of success.
- Explore the current condition of your Professional Foundation, recognize your current strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop a plan to strengthen your Professional Foundation.
- Discuss issues that are important to coaches and their coachees.
- Prepare yourself for coaching around your future client’s developmental challenges
Each participant will receive a 165-page Professional Foundations for Masterful Coaches™ workbook sent by postal mail. This Includes:
- Score sheets
- Development plans
- Rich content on 20 Mastery Points related to the five Professional Foundations.
If you are looking for greater success in business, executive or leadership coaching,
partner with Coach U as thousands of other coaches have done.
- This virtual live Online Course is 8-weeks long and includes various PDF handouts and a physical/printed workbook.
- Enroll in advance to receive your course materials by postal mail before the start date. The course material you will receive by mail is the Professional Foundations for Masterful Coaches™ workbook, which is required for this course and is included in your tuition.
- This webinar is not a prerequisite or part of our Core Essentials Program.
- For your convenience, click on the link to discover what time it will be where you live or where you might be traveling: www.timeanddate.com/worldclock
- This is not a train-the-trainer program. The concepts are for your personal use only and may be verbally used with your individual clients/coaches.
- This information-rich webinar requires a small investment of $495 USD
- If two or more register at the same time (co-workers, friends, family members, etc.), each will invest $450 USD per person. To enroll multiple people, please call us.
- A minimum class size of 4 students is required for the class to go forward. A determination will be made and students informed at least 2 days before class starts.
- Please remember to enroll more at least 5 days before the course start day/time to receive your workbook by mail before the first session.
Register for This Program
To register now and secure your place please complete the registration form below. One of our team will then contact with you within the next 48 business hours, to finalize your registration, answer questions, clarify program logistics, gain your payment instructions and let you know the pathway to your program commencement.