Coach U’s Advanced Coaching Program (ACP) or Corporate Coach U’s Advanced Corporate Coaching Program (ACCP) are exclusively available to Coach U Core Essentials graduates, and coaches who are already credentialed with the ICF.
The Advanced Coaching Program has a focus on taking a coach approach while using everyday language in situations with individuals, teams or organizations. This program has a deep professional focus that specializes in developing exceptional coaching skills.
The Advanced Coaching Program (ACP) is geared towards individual coaches seeking to expand their depth and scope of offered professional coaching services. This program is broad and will prepare an individual to masterfully coach many types of clients with many types of situations.
Who Should Enroll?
- Coach U and Corporate Coach U’s Core Essentials Graduates (CEGs) who want to be highly successful full-time coaches.
- Core Essentials Graduates who want to coach part-time, use priceless business coaching skills, and apply our exclusive advanced Professional Foundation and Attraction concepts in the workplace.
- Seasoned coaches wanting to stay engaged rich conversations with other successful coaches from around the world.
- ICF-credentialed coaches (PCC’s and MCC’s) committed to accumulating several years worth of coaching CEUs for required renewals, or ACCs who want to continue with a reputable ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP).
- Professional life, career, business and organizational coaches who want to be catalysts for change, stewards of the art and science of professional coaching, and models of living a high quality life full of personal and professional rewards.
- Coaches seeking more opportunities to join coaching panels to provide contracted coaching services to organizations seeking credentialed coaches.
- Experienced coaches, consultants, professionals, trainers, business owners, and others interested in communicating with a coach approach, becoming more influential and making a positive impact.
- People looking for intermediate/advanced level coach training coursework.
- People intent on becoming well-trained and masterful credentialed coaches.
- Coaches seeking to become masterful internal or external business and/or corporate coaches.
- Coaches looking to blend the Coach U approach with other philosophies.
- Individuals interested in incorporating solid coaching skills into other positions or professions.
- Coaches who want to apply Professional Foundation skills in the workplace others and gain more control and success in life.
What you will experience and have access to in Coach U’s Advanced Coaching Program
- Participation in a higher-level conversation than found in the Core Essentials Program.
- Comprehension of the distinctions and subtleties of demonstrated core coaching competencies at the ACC, PCC and MCC levels.
- Refined knowledge and vital integration of the ICF’s 11 Core Coaching Competencies.
- The Advance Coaching Program has a total of 152 hours available to participants. Of these 152 hours, participants are required to complete:
- 48 hours of required courses for graduation, including the 12-week Advanced Coaching Skills Supervision Practicum (this class is held as a group supervision of coaching skills course, with individual and collective support and feedback) and a diverse selection of advanced coaching practicums focusing on core coaching competencies for personal and business coaching
- 24 hours of elective courses for graduation, you will determine which courses you take from the diverse set of elective courses offerings and when these courses will be most relevant. The remaining courses, not required for graduation, can be taken later for Coaching CEUs or for your next level of credentialing.
- Participate in Marketing courses with intermediate and advanced marketing strategies to transition into full time internal or external coaching
- You will learn everything a highly successful coach needs to know to masterfully coach personal and business clients around the globe through telephone-based or face-to-face professional coaching services.
- Models for how to package your services and products to help your coachees become lifetime customers and referrers.
- You will learn concepts and practical skills that have enabled our Advanced Program graduates to become PCC or MCC coaches, author books, write their own training programs (and add on optional coaching services), deliver workshops and seminars using our approved IP, provide consulting services with a coach approach, appear on television shows, create multiple revenue streams, contribute leadership skills to valued organizations at a high levels.
- Becoming experienced and credentialed as a PCC or MCC coach could help you create your own work and play schedule, make deep and meaningful contributions and connections around the work and be 100% in control of your revenue and destiny.
- More than 1000 pages of curriculum and material in eco-friendly format.
- Concepts and practical skills that have enabled our Advanced Program graduates to become PCC or MCC coaches, author books, write their own training programs (and add on optional coaching services), deliver workshops and seminars using our approved Intellectual Property, provide consulting services with a coach approach, appear on television shows (including Oprah), create multiple revenue streams, contribute leadership skills to the ICF and other valued organizations at a high levels, and more.
Coach U’s Advanced Coach Training Programs
Advanced Coaching Program participants will complete an additional 77 hours of required and elective courses, for a total of 149 hours of coach training in our system (the 149 hours include the Core Essentials Program or equivalent).
Our course offering is extensive in the Advanced Coaching Program. Participants determine their pace and your path. Each student will create a unique schedule. You’ll decide what you want to take and when, depending on your interests. The ongoing, weekly courses work in the same way that coaching works, ongoing, spatial learning allows us to learn, implement and adjust with accountability.
In addition to accumulating coach training hours for Coach U graduation, you will also continue to accrue and document client coaching hours and mentor coaching hours. Once participants complete all requirements for ACP graduation, you will be able to apply to receive your Coach U Certified Graduate award, which is a stepping stone to the ICF’s Professional Certified Coach credential.
Coach U’s Advanced Coaching Program will provide you with the theory you need to support your credential with the ICF. We believe your primary target is the PCC designation.
There are a broad range of courses offered throughout the Advanced Coaching Program in both the core and elective area. You can get information about the courses offered during the Advanced Coaching Program here.
ICF Certification – ACTP [include ACTP logo]
The ICF offers three levels of credentialing:
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Master Certified Coach (MCC)
To date, Coach U has trained the highest percentage of ICF credentialed coaches.
The Advanced Coaching Program graduation provides a minimum of 72 hours of coach specific training, all from your home, at your pace and on your schedule.
Coach U and Corporate Coach U’s advanced certifications enable certified graduates to apply for ICF credentials through the ACTP track.
Most professional coaches strive to achieve the ICF’s Professional Certified Coach (PCC) or Master Certified Coach (MCC) designations.
You will have access to our student-only area to get exclusive resources to make understanding the process, from brand new coach to MCC credentialed coach, as easy as possible!
Tuition and Enrollment Information
Tuition: Click here to view our most recent tuition schedule.
If you are a CEP graduate you can take advantage of this program. If you are looking for further advanced training as an ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC) explore our ACP-T (transfer) information. For CEP graduates, to register now and secure your place please complete the registration form below. One of our team will then contact with you within 48 business hours, to finalize your registration, answer questions, clarify program logistics, gain your payment instructions and let you know the pathway to your program commencement. Please ensure you read our enrollment policy prior to enrolling.