The Advanced Coaching Program Transfer (ACP-T) is appropriate for individual, small business and corporate coaches seeking to become self-employed or to add coaching services to their current endeavours. This program is broad and will prepare an individual to coach many types of clients with many types of situations.
Who should enroll
- individuals who have a minimum certification of ACC by the ICF and who wish to continue their training at Coach U
- PCC/MCC coaches who require additional training hours for certification (renewal)
- Life, career, business and corporate coaches with a minimum certification of ACC by the ICF who are looking for continuing education credits.
IMPORTANT: In order to begin course work in the ACP-T you must complete and pass an entrance exam and provide verification of prior training and certification. Students must have a minimum of 60 hours of Coach Training and have obtained a minimum certification of ACC from the ICF in order to qualify for the ACP- .
Previous training and certification will be applied in one of the following ways:
- 60 hour qualifying program If you have received a minimum of 60 hours of coach training and hold a minimum of ACC designation from ICF you may transfer 60 hours of coach training towards your ACP-T. This will require you to complete an additional 115 hours of ACP courses in order to meet the required 175 hours of coach training for ACP graduation.
- 77 hour qualifying program if you have received a minimum of 77 hours of coach training and hold a minimum of ACC designation from ICF you may transfer 77 hours of coach training towards your ACP-T. This will require you to complete an additional 98 hours of ACP courses in order to meet the 175 hours of coach training for the ACP graduation.
- The maximum transfer credits awarded will be 77 hours which is equal to our Core Essentials Program. If you have 100 hours you will still only be awarded 77 hours.
- The minimum transfer credits awarded will be 60 hours. If you have 65 hours you will still only be awarded 60 hours.
- Documentation of previous training hours must be submitted and verified by a Coach U and Corporate Coach U staff member in order to meet the enrollment requirements for the ACP-T.
Students will be required to complete and pass an entrance exam to qualify for the ACP-T. Please note: The entrance exam is based upon information found in the Coach U textbooks. In addition there is a USD$250 entrance examination fee.
There are a broad range of courses offered throughout the Advanced Coaching Program in both the core and elective area. You can get information about the courses offered during the Advanced Coaching Program (Transfer) here.
Please Click here to view our most recent tuition schedule.
To register now and secure your place please complete the registration form below. One of our team will then contact with you within the next 48 business hours. Please ensure you read our enrolment policy prior to enrolling.