Dates and Times - UK, Europe & Middle East Virtual CEFTP
New Student Orientation - Zoom
Tuesday, Sept 15, 2020 @ 7:00pm to 8:00pm [London time]
Live Virtual Intensive - Zoom
Monday, September 21 to Saturday, September 26, 2020
Days 1 – 4: 11:00am to 7:00pm
(plus 2 hours of homework each evening)
Day 5: 11:00am to 9.00pm
Day 6: 11:00am to 6.00pm
* times mentioned are in the London time zone.
Private Establish Yourself as A Coach – Zoom
Tuesday, September 29, October 6,13,20 @ 7pm — 9pm [London time]
An 8-week Coaching Practicum via Zoom (self-scheduled after 6-day intensive program)
Important Session Notes
- Homework. There will be approximately 2 hours of homework assigned during the first 4 evenings. Day 5 includes a special project which will be discussed further that day.
- Technology-managed environment. To maintain a distraction-free environment for all participants, please manage your mobile device.
- Attendance. Attendance is important – missing any portion of the Live Intensive will result in delaying your graduation date. Unfortunately, due to the special nature of this program, no exceptions can be made for any reason.
- Saturday – Last Day. We will end at 6:00pm on Saturday.
Important Post-Event *Establishing Yourself as a Coach* Notes
- Scheduled Dates. Put the Establishing Yourself as a Coach course dates in your calendar/diary TODAY to avoid disappointment.
- Homework. There will be approximately 2-3 hours of homework each week between virtual course sessions. Our goal is to get you up and running as a coach as soon as possible.
- Commitment. So, to avoid disappointment, please enroll in the program with a) the intention on completing all 4 post-event course sessions and b) know and agree to the fact that if you miss more than one of the four sessions for any reason whatsoever, your graduation date will be delayed as you will need to enroll and re-take the regular eight week (1-hour per consecutive week) Establishing Yourself as a Coach course.
The Core Essentials Fast Track Programs will be delivered by Coach U faculty – International Coaching Federation (ICF) credentialed at the PCC or MCC levels. It is important to us that this training program is facilitated by masterful coaches who are expert in virtual training, the core competencies of coaching and the application of these skills.
We strongly recommend that you register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Since we run a limited number of in-person events per year, the Core Essentials Fast Track Programs often sells out. You will save hundreds of dollars on tuition with Early Bird pricing.
Early Bird – register on or before 26 August 2020: USD $4585
*SAVE USD$500 when you register early*
Standard – register on or after 27 August 2020: USD $5095
Coach U & Corporate Coach U member: USD $4330
If you enroll with a friend or colleague, you will each invest only USD$4330
*Plus the cost of 3 required text books
Registration deadline is September 5, 2020.
Your investment includes the following content-rich components
- 6-day intensive event an abundance of lectures, discussions, individual activities, small group activities, large group activities, coaching practice, and more.
- 4-week Private Establishing Yourself as a Coach course (this particular virtual course meets for two hours per week for 4 weeks)
- BONUS: 6-month Core Essentials Program Access. As a bonus, we will grant you access into the regular Core Essentials Program’s virtual courses for a 6-month period. Enrolling in these virtual courses is optional (not required for graduation) and access will allow you to link in with the main student body, refresh courses, gain more tools, skills and resources. This is like two programs for the price of one.
- An 8-week Coaching Practicum (required, self-scheduled after live Intensive program)
Program will be delivered Virtually via Zoom
Important notes and policies
- If 10 or fewer participants enroll, we reserve the right to cancel the event. Should this occur, all tuition collected to date will be refunded.
- If for any reason we are required to cancel the program, once it has been confirmed, we will refund all tuition collected to date.
- Late Enrollment Surcharge: Students enrolling after the registration deadline will incur a $300 USD surcharge in addition to the Regular Tuition fee quoted.
- Transfer Policy: As an alternative, your tuition may be passed on to another person or held over for a future program. ** We need to be advised in writing and a transfer or ‘held over’ request will incur a USD$250 to USD$500 charge, depending on the date that we are advised in relation to the program commencing.
- Student Textbooks: There are 3 text books required for this training program.
Purchasing Student Textbook Options:
- The three required textbooks (USD$375) will be added to your tuition and shipped to you. If you choose this option, freight charges will be added to your overall cost.
- You may purchase the three textbooks from Amazon, Barnes & Noble or Wiley, with shipping to your home/office.
- Please ensure that you read our comprehensive CEFTP enrollment policy prior to enrolling.
- Your tuition must be paid in full before the New Student Orientation course that is scheduled during the week before the in-person event.
- Due to the special nature of this program, we regret to inform you that we are unable to provide withdrawal refunds for the Core Essentials Fast Track Program (CEFTP) to anyone for any reason.
- You will be responsible for any charges that may be incurred for the virtual courses (phone, Zoom).
- Ensure that you can attend all four sessions in their entirety (New Student Orientation, Live Intensive, Private Establishing Yourself as a Coach Course and the 8-week Coaching Practicum) before enrolling.
Tuition for all events is quoted in USD currency.
We strongly recommend that you register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The fast track program has limited participant numbers.
We run a limited number of in-person programs per year, the Core Essentials Fast Track Programs typically sell out.
To register now and secure your place please complete the registration form below. One of our team will then contact with you within the next 48 business hours, to finalize your registration, answer questions, clarify program logistics, gain your payment instructions and let you know the pathway to your program commencement.