The Core Essentials Fast Track Program consists of three unique courses, delivered either in-person or completely virtually:
- The one-hour New Student Orientation;
- The 6-day Intensive Program; and
- The four-week/2-hour per week Establish Yourself as a Coach course.
Within the above, participant must also complete online course test and log client coaching hours.
The above three courses and inclusions, must be successfully completed in order to graduate. Make sure you schedule in your calendar the dates and requirements.
Any missed portion of the in-person program or virtual course portion of the program, will require many make-up course hours as indicated by Faculty.
CEFTP Policies For Missed Sessions Or Late Arrivals
New Student Orientation
If you miss this one-hour zoom session, you may still attend the 6-day Program as planned. However, it is to your benefit to attend this orientation to obtain important information about the program. If you’re unable to make this session, you will have to attend the Core Essentials Program Orientation zoom course, before you apply for Core Essentials Program graduation. This will add additional months onto your graduation date.
For numerous reasons, including ensuring that all other participants benefit from a smoothly run and high-quality experience, all participants must be present during the morning of the first day of the course. If missed, they will be required to re-schedule and participate in another event (please refer to missed sessions/late arrival notes).
If, for any reason, an enrolled participant a) does not show up for the first day session and has not previously canceled or b) arrives after 9am local time on the first day of the program:
- Participant will need to re-schedule to another event. Generally no-shows without notification do not gain full refunds.
- The participant can re-enroll into a future In-person program Core Essentials Fast Track Program occurring within one year, or they can choose to enroll into the virtual Core Essentials Program (CEP) within one year.
- The participant will be responsible for any and all travel, accommodation and meal expenses incurred at all times if the event is a face-to-face event. For virtual events, participants must have access to Zoom.
Private Establishing Yourself as a Coach Course
This course is 4 weeks long. Under our policy, participants are able to miss 1 week and still gain credit of the course towards graduation.
Coach U has a strict attendance policy for in person and virtual Course sessions. Missed time and/or courses will have to be rescheduled or made up and may include a processing fee. The Core Essentials Fast Track Program is part of our Accredited Coach Training Program by the ICF, and Coach U adheres to the academic and attendance requirements for accreditation.
Withdrawal / Reschedule Policy
Coach U will offer refunds prior to the start of an event, less a $300 administration fee if there is a documented emergency or health issue. For other issues, we will offer the option of rescheduling to another event.
- The participant can re-enroll into a future In-person program – Core Essentials Fast Track Program occurring within one year, or they can choose to enroll into the virtual Core Essentials Program (CEP) within one year;
- The participant will be responsible for any and all travel, accommodation and meal expenses incurred at all times if the event is a face-to-face event.
Time Frame to Complete the Core Essentials Fast Track Program
CEFTP students have six months from the date of the final course session to complete requirements for graduation and submit their application. Submission for application as a Core Essentials Graduate after six months will incur additional fees.
Core Essentials Program virtual courses Option
Upon completion of the Core Essentials Fast Track Program, participants are automatically enrolled in the Core Essentials virtual course Program, delivered via Zoom, for six months free of charge. Please note that participation in the Core Essentials Program is optional and is not required for Core Essentials Fast Track Program Graduation.
Important Notes about CEFTP Tuition and Textbooks
Tuition for our in person events, including the Core Essentials Fast Track Program (CEFTP), must be paid in full at least one week prior.
- Coach U’s three university-level textbooks are required for participation in the Core Essentials Fast Track Program. The majority of participants purchase their textbooks directly from Coach U (additional fee required) and receive them on the first day of the event.
- If, for any reason, you decide to purchase your textbooks from a third party so that you can receive and review them in advance, you will be required to bring them to the event. (Most participants who purchased the textbooks in advance report that they didn’t actually read them as anticipated.)
- Please contact Admissions for information related to purchasing your books from Coach U (if you haven’t already) or from a third party.
Coach U is happy to offer a variety of payment plan options. Please contact Admissions to discuss additional possibilities.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If 8 or fewer participants enroll, Coach U reserves the right to cancel the program. Should this occur, tuition will be refunded. If the canceled program is a face-to-face program, Coach U is not responsible for airline, hotel and related costs that may be incurred by you due to cancellation of an in person training program. Coach U will make every effort to notify participants about cancellation 30 days prior to the in person portion program commencing.
Confidentiality and Recording
In order to ensure a rewarding learning experience, it is essential that students maintain the confidentiality of all participants. There will be the opportunity to learn about one another, personally and professionally. The ability to share life and work experience comes from a place of trust that all discussion during the training, in person and by virtual course, is confidential. Confidentiality is a key component to the professional coaching relationship, and it is key to the creation of a positive training environment. Recording of training sessions, in person or virtual course, is prohibited. Photographing of charts and posted notes during the face-to-face training is permitted and encouraged. Laptops, tablets and mobile devices are prohibited during training sessions; may be used, of course, before and/or after the program.
*All policies are subject to change.