Dates and Times – Australia and Asia Pacific Virtual CEFTP
New Student Orientation - Zoom
Wednesday, November 4, 2020 @ 6pm - 7pm (Hong Kong time)
Live Intensive Event - Zoom
Monday, November 9, 2020, to Saturday, November 14, 2020
Days 1 – 4: 9:00am to 5:30pm (Hong Kong time)
(plus 2 hours of homework each evening)
Day 5: 9:00am to 8:30pm (Hong Kong time)
Day 6: 9:00am to 5.00pm (Hong Kong time)
* times mentioned are in the local Hong Kong time zone.
Private Establish Yourself as A Coach – Zoom course
Wednesday, November 18, 25 and December, 2,9, 2020 @ 6pm - 8pm [Hong Kong time]
An 8-week Coaching Practicu, via Zoom 9self-scheduled after 6-day live intensive program)
Important In-Person Session Notes
- Homework. There will be approximately 2 hours of homework assigned during the first 4 evenings. Day 5 includes a special project which will be discussed further that evening.
- Attendance. Attendance is important – missing any portion of the Virtual Intensive session will result in delaying your graduation date. Unfortunately, due to the special nature of this program, no exceptions can be made for any reason.
- Saturday – Last Day. We will end at 5:00pm on Saturday with important closing activities. Plan on being in the Zoom room until 5:00pm.
Important Post-Event *Private Establishing Yourself as a Coach* Notes
- Scheduled Dates. Put the Private Establishing Yourself as a Coach course dates in your calendar/diary TODAY to avoid disappointment. If you are absent from any portion of this course, course credit will not be awarded and your graduation date will be delayed. Unfortunately, due to the special nature of this program, no exceptions can be made for any reason.
- Cohort Group. Most, if not all, students find that they want to complete their post-event course with their colleagues and instructor(s) from the face-to-face session
- Homework. There will be approximately 2-3 hours of homework each week between course sessions. Our goal is to get you up and running as a coach as soon as possible.
- Commitment. So, again, to avoid disappointment, please enroll in the program with a) the intention on completing all 4 post-event course sessions and b) know and agree to the fact that if you miss any session for any reason whatsoever, your graduation date will be delayed as you enroll and re-take the regular eight week (1-hour per consecutive week) Establishing Yourself as a Coach course.
The Core Essentials Fast Track Programs will be delivered by Coach U faculty – ICF credentialed at the PCC or MCC levels. Our facilitators have a successful track record in coaching and a successful track record in the leading in a virtual environment. It is important to us that this training program is facilitated by masterful coaches.
We strongly recommend that you register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Since we run a limited number of in-person events per year, the Core Essentials Fast Track Programs often sells out. You will save hundreds of dollars on tuition with Early Bird pricing.
- Early Bird – register on or before 17 September 2020: USD $4585
*SAVE USD$500 when you register early*
- Standard – register on or after 18 September 2020: USD $5095
- Coach U & Corporate Coach U member: USD $4330
- If you enroll with a friend or colleague, you will each invest only USD$4330
- *Plus the cost of 3 required text books
Registration deadline is September 26, 2020.
Your investment includes the following content-rich components
- 6-day intensive in-person event an abundance of lectures, discussions, individual activities, small group activities, large group activities, coaching practice, and more.
- 4-week Private Establishing Yourself as a Coach course (course meets for two hours per week for 4 weeks)
- BONUS: 6-month Core Essentials Program Access. As a bonus, we will grant you access into the regular Core Essentials Program’s courses for a 6-month period. Enrolling in these courses is optional (not required for graduation) and access will allow you to link in with the main student body, refresh courses, gain more tools, skills and resources. This is like two programs for the price of one.
- An 8-week Coaching Practicum via Zoom (self-scheduled after 6-day live intensive program)
Program Location-Delivered Virtual via Zoom
Important notes and policies
- If 10 or fewer participants enroll, we reserve the right to cancel the event. Should this occur, all tuition collected to date will be refunded.
- If for any reason we are required to cancel the program, once it has been confirmed, we will refund all tuition collected to date.
- Late Enrollment Surcharge: Students enrolling after the registration deadline will incur a $300 USD surcharge in addition to the Regular Tuition fee quoted.
- Transfer Policy: As an alternative, your tuition may be passed on to another person or held over for a future program. ** We need to be advised in writing and a transfer or ‘held over’ request will incur a USD$250 to USD$500 charge, depending on the date that we are advised in relation to the program commencing.
- Student Textbooks: There are 3 text books required for this training program.
Purchasing Student Textbook Options:
- The three required textbooks (USD$375) will be added to your tuition and shipped to you. If you choose this option, freight charges will be added to your overall cost.
- You may purchase the three textbooks from Amazon, Barnes & Noble or Wiley, with shipping to your home/office.
- Please ensure that you read our comprehensive CEFTP enrollment policy prior to enrolling.
- Your tuition must be paid in full before the New Student Orientation course that is scheduled during the week before the in-person event.
- Due to the special nature of this program, we regret to inform you that we are unable to provide withdrawal refunds for the Core Essentials Fast Track Program (CEFTP) to anyone for any reason.
- You will be responsible for any charges that may be incurred for the virtual courses (phone, Skype, webcam).
- Ensure that you can attend all four sessions in their entirety (New Student Orientation course, 6-day Live Intensive Program, Private Establishing Yourself as a Coach Course and the 8-week Coaching Practicum) before enrolling.
We strongly recommend that you register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The fast track program has limited participant numbers.
We run a limited number of in-person programs per year, the Core Essentials Fast Track Programs typically sell out.
To register now and secure your place please complete the registration form below. One of our team will then contact with you within the next 48 business hours, to finalize your registration, answer questions, clarify program logistics, gain your payment instructions and let you know the pathway to your program commencement.