Dates and Times - Virtual CCLP (US Eastern)
- Central USA time zone Virtual Program – Monday, May 10 - Thursday, May 13, 2020
- Intensive: Days 1-3 from 8:30a-6:00p; Day 4 from 8:00a-4:00p US Central Time Zone
- Optional Follow-Up Session: Thursday, June 8, 2021 @ 4pm US Central Time Zone
– The optional follow up virtual course will run for 1 hour to support new facilitators in successfully marketing and selling the 2-day Coaching Clinic™, and its derivative products, to your organization or client companies.
- If 10 or fewer participants enroll, we reserve the right to cancel the event. Should this occur, all tuition collected to date will be refunded.
- If for any reason we are required to cancel the program, once it has been confirmed, we will refund all tuition collected to date.
- Due to the special nature of this program, we regret to inform you that we are unable to provide withdrawal refunds for the Coaching Clinic Licensed Program™ (CCLP) to anyone for any reason.
- As an alternative, your tuition may be passed on to another person or held over for a future program. ** We need to be advised in writing and a transfer or ‘held over’ request will incur a USD$250 to USD$500 charge, depending on the date that we are advised in relation to the program commencing. This policy is for notifications 14 days prior to the program commencement date.
- Tuition includes the in-person event, 1 Facilitator Guide and 1 Participant Guide in English.
(After the live event, Participant Guides will be available for purchase online.)
- After you become a Coaching Clinic Licensed Facilitator, you will have access to a dedicated facilitator website where you can download files, including PowerPoint slides, teaching overheads and many other facilitation resources (audio files, articles and case studies, evaluation forms, etc.).
- As a Licensed Facilitator, you will purchase the Participant Guides from us when you choose to facilitate the Coaching Clinic.
- As a Licensed Facilitator, you will be entitled to purchase other products that support The Coaching Clinic™ including wall posters, The ½ Day Coaching Conversation Workshop, The Personal Coaching Styles Inventory (PCSI) 1-day Workshop, and the Great Question Game.
- After the program, you may participate in Clinic Review virtual courses and Licensed Facilitator Forums. You also will have the opportunity to enroll, for an additional fee, into the Essential Conversations for Developing Others Licensing Program™.
- You will also have the ability to publish your public Coaching Clinic™ workshop on our website.
Important Notes for Planning
- There will be approximately 1 hour of reading/homework each evening.
- We will end by 4:00pm on the last day.
4 Day Coaching Clinic Licensing Program™
Early Bird Special: register on/before September 25, 2020: $4045
Full price: registration on/after September 25, 20209: $4495
Two or more participants – friends or colleagues enrolling together: $3820
Coach U and Corporate Coach U member: $3820
Registration deadline is: XXXXXX
Program tuition is in US currency (USD).
Payment is via single fee or monthly payment plans (includes additional administration fees).
Please click here: CCLP/CC Tuition to view our most recent tuition schedule
Program Location-Delivered via Zoom Technology
We strongly recommend that you register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The CCLP program is currently limited to 12 participants.
Since we run a limited number of in-person programs per year, the Coaching Clinic Licensing Program™ typically sells out.
To register now and secure your place please complete the registration form below. One of our team will then contact with you within the next 24 business hours, to finalize your registration, answer questions, clarify program logistics, gain your payment instructions and let you know the pathway to your program commencement.