This program provides participants with 31 ICF hours of continuing coach education units.
Today’s highly competitive business environment demands that individuals and organizations perform at higher levels and with greater speed than ever before. Leaders and employees alike must place a new emphasis on individual and collective learning and creativity.
The Coaching Clinic Licensing Program (CCLP) provides both the technology and the process to develop a new workplace model to achieve these goals. The Coaching Clinic Licensing Program™ is for individuals and organizations, wishing to have a tangible coach-training product to deliver to managers and leaders.
Special News: Until further notice we will be offering our Coaching Clinic Licensing Programs Virtually!
2021 Upcoming Programs
Hong Kong Time Zone Virtual CCLP
Tuesday, November 2 – Friday, November 5th, 2021
Click here for details
US Eastern Time Zone Virtual CCLP
Monday, December 6 – Thursday, December 9, 2021
Click here for details
The 4-day Coaching Clinic Licensing Program(CCLP) is a train-the-trainer (T3) licensing program.
The CCLP provides seasoned and emerging leaders with an easy-to-implement coaching process. Participants learn to generate clear commitments with strong accountability to achieve the results necessary to ignite business performance. Participants gain a license to facilitate a 2-day Coaching Clinic as an internal or public program.
Human resources professionals, training & development professionals, managers, internal coaches, and business leaders responsible for incorporating and expanding the coaching culture within their organization, from the top down or to the bottom up, attend the Coaching Clinic Program.
What you will experience
During the four days of the event, you will learn and experience:
- Benefits and challenges of being an organizational coach
- When you should step into the role of coach — and when to step out
- Coach U’s unique 5-step process of coaching in the workplace
- Core coaching skills for peak performance and accountability
- Effective coaching practice opportunities with professional coach and facilitator feedback, utilizing skills from the 2-day Coaching Clinic™
- Personal Coaching Styles Inventory (PCSI)
- Effective ways to influence your team to bring out the best
- How to market and sell public and external 2-day Coaching Clinics
- How to sell a 2-day Coaching Clinic to decision-makers in your organization
- How to get potential enrollees excited about participating in an upcoming Coaching Clinic, the PCSI Assessment and the Coaching Conversation Model
- Tips on how to deliver the Coaching Clinic across cultures
The Coaching Clinic has earned the reputation as a comprehensive training for on-the-job core coaching skills for managers, supervisors and leaders.
As a Licensed Facilitator, you can deliver the 2-day Coaching Clinic to organizations and individuals. Your participants will discover coaching as a powerful model of management, mentoring and leadership.
Not only will you be licensed to deliver the 2-day Coaching Clinic to your team, you will also have access to Coaching Clinic components that can be delivered in shorter amounts of time and/or separated into blocks. As a Licensed Facilitator, you may choose from a variety of agenda options of the Coaching Clinic to best fit the needs of your organization. You may partner with Coach U to create a customized agenda and/or Participant Guide.
The Personal Coaching Styles Inventory (PCSI) was developed in response to a need for understanding and mastery of interaction between different communication styles from the coaching context. Completion of the 8-hour Personal Coaching Style Inventory Course is required in order to facilitate the PCSI with individuals and teams. This course is scheduled at your convenience within one year of the Clinic Licensing Program.
The Coaching Clinic Licensing Program provides participants a total of 31 Continuing Coach Education (CCE) units upon completion of the four-day CCLP.
The Coaching Clinic has been delivered to more than 75,000 leaders throughout the world in multiple languages. Please contact us for more information regarding the language options available.
The Coaching Clinic Licensing Program includes all the materials for the successful delivery of the Coaching Clinic and The Personal Coaching Styles Inventory Workshop:
- Coaching Clinic Participant Guide
- Coaching Clinic Facilitator Guide
- Coaching Conversation Model card
- Downloadable files, including program PowerPoint Presentation
Licensed Facilitators are supported with a variety of delivery and marketing resources. Including but not limited to:
- Help Desk for ongoing support
- A CCLP Licensed Facilitators Community Forum
- Alternate delivery options
- Customizable marketing materials
Coaching Clinic Licensed Facilitators are required to purchase a Coaching Clinic Participant Guide for each person who participants in a Coaching Clinic.
Please ensure that you read our CCLP Enrollment Policy prior to enrolling. By enrolling you acknowledge you have read these policies and procedures.
Click here to view our most recent tuition schedule.