Dates and Times – San Diego CEFTP
New Student Orientation, virtual Webcourse
Tuesday November 26, 2019 @ 7:00pm to 8:00pm US ET
In Person Event
Monday December 2 to Saturday December 7, 2019
Days 1 – 4: 8.30am to 6.00pm
(plus 2 hours of homework each evening)
Day 5: 8.30am to 9.00pm
Day 6: 8.30am to 5.00pm
* times mentioned are in the local time zone.
* If you are booking a flight on Saturday evening, ensure that you allow yourself enough time to arrive at the airport as the program will not complete until 5.00pm
Private Establish Yourself as A Coach – Webcourse
Monday December 9, 16, 30, January 6 @ 7:00pm – 9:00pm [US ET]
Important In-Person Session Notes
- Homework. There will be approximately 2 hours of homework assigned during the first 4 evenings. Day 5 includes a special project which will be discussed further that evening.
- Technology-free environment. To maintain a distraction-free environment for all participants, computers, mobile phones and PDA’s must be turned off in the meeting room while the program is in session.
- Attendance. Attendance is important – missing any portion of the face-to-face session will result in delaying your graduation date. Unfortunately, due to the special nature of this program, no exceptions can be made for any reason.
- Saturday – Last Day. We will end at 5:00pm on Saturday. Please plan on being in the event room until this time. If flying out on Saturday night, we recommend that you book your flight to depart at a comfortable time after this to avoid stress.
Important Post-Event *Private Establishing Yourself as a Coach* Notes
- Scheduled Dates. Put the Private Establishing Yourself as a Coach course dates in your calendar/diary TODAY to avoid disappointment. If you are absent from any portion of this course, course credit will not be awarded and your graduation date will be delayed. Unfortunately, due to the special nature of this program, no exceptions can be made for any reason.
- Cohort Group. Most, if not all, students find that they want to complete their post-event virtual course with their colleagues and instructor(s) from the face-to-face session
- Homework. There will be approximately 2-3 hours of homework each week between virtual course sessions. Our goal is to get you up and running as a coach as soon as possible.
- Commitment. So, again, to avoid disappointment, please enroll in the program with a) the intention on completing all 4 post-event course sessions and b) know and agree to the fact that if you miss any session for any reason whatsoever, your graduation date will be delayed as you enroll and re-take the regular eight week (1-hour per consecutive week) Establishing Yourself as a Coach course.
The Core Essentials Fast Track Programs will be delivered by Coach U and Corporate Coach U faculty – ICF credentialed at the PCC or MCC levels. We prefer to have facilitators with a successful track record in coaching and a successful track record in training and virtual course-leading environment. It is important to us that this training program is facilitated by masterful coaches who expert in the core competencies of coaching and the application of these skills.
We strongly recommend that you register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Since we run a limited number of in-person events per year, the Core Essentials Fast Track Programs often sells out. You will save hundreds of dollars on tuition with Early Bird pricing.
- Early Bird – register on or before 1 November 2019: USD$4595
*SAVE USD$500 when you register early*
- Standard – register on or after 2 November 2019: USD$5095
- Coach U & Corporate Coach U member: USD$4295
- If you enroll with a friend or colleague, you will each invest only USD$4295
*Plus the cost of 3 required text books
Registration deadline is November 25, 2019.
Your investment includes the following content-rich components
- 6-day intensive in-person event an abundance of lectures, discussions, individual activities, small group activities, large group activities, coaching practice, and more.
- 4-week Private Establishing Yourself as a Coach course (virtual course meets for two hours per week for 4 weeks)
- BONUS: 6-month Core Essentials Program Access. As a bonus, we will grant you access into the regular Core Essentials Program’s virtual courses for a 6-month period. Enrolling in these virtual courses is optional (not required for graduation) and access will allow you to link in with the main student body, refresh courses, gain more tools, skills and resources. This is like two programs for the price of one.
Venue: Courtyard San Diego Old Town - 2435 Jefferson Street, San Diego, California - USA - +1.619.260.8500
Accommodation: It is not required you ‘reside’ at the venue location during the program. Accommodation is the responsibility and choosing of individual participants.
Food and Beverages: Coach U will provide coffee, tea and water at the start of the day, during the morning break and during the afternoon break. Lunch is offered Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Snacks will be offered during the afternoon break on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Important notes and policies
- If 10 or fewer participants enroll, we reserve the right to cancel the event. Should this occur, all tuition collected to date will be refunded.
- Though it is not common our programs are canceled, to avoid confusion and disappointment, we request participants who register prior to program confirmation, do not purchase airline tickets until the program is confirmed. If flight tickets/accommodation are purchased, please secure insurance and/or flight tickets that are refundable. No refund will be provided by Coach U and Corporate Coach U on airline tickets or accommodation booked, prior to the program being confirmed to proceed.
- If for any reason we are required to cancel the program, once it has been confirm, we will refund all tuition collected to date. We request participants reserve fully refundable tickets, though program cancellation is rare, there may be circumstance beyond our control.
- Late Enrollment Surcharge: Students enrolling after the registration deadline will incur a $300 USD surcharge in addition to the Regular Tuition fee quoted.
- Transfer Policy: As an alternative, your tuition may be passed on to another person or held over for a future program. ** We need to be advised in writing and a transfer or ‘held over’ request will incur a USD$250 to USD$500 charge, depending on the date that we are advised in relation to the program commencing.
- Student Textbooks: There are 3 text books required for this training program.
Purchasing Student Textbook:
- The three required textbooks (USD$325) will be added to your tuition. We will ship the books directly to the venue. Books will be distributed on The first day or the program.
- You may purchase the three textbooks from Amazon, Barnes & Noble or Wiley, with shipping to your home/office. Read them (if you have time), and then bring them to/from the in-person program.
- Please ensure that you read our comprehensive CEFTP enrollment policy prior to enrolling.
- Your tuition must be paid in full before the New Student Orientation course that is scheduled during the week before the in-person event.
- Due to the special nature of this program, we regret to inform you that we are unable to provide withdrawal refunds for the Core Essentials Fast Track Program (CEFTP) to anyone for any reason.
- You will be responsible for any charges that may be incurred for the virtual courses (phone, Zoom, Skype, webcam).
- Ensure that you can attend all three sessions in their entirety (New Student Orientation virtual course, In-Person Event and Private Establishing Yourself as a Coach virtual course) before enrolling.
Tuition for all events is quoted in US currency.
We strongly recommend that you register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The fast track program has limited participant numbers.
We run a limited number of in-person programs per year, the Core Essentials Fast Track Programs typically sell out.
To register now and secure your place please complete the registration form below. One of our team will then contact with you within the next 48 business hours, to finalize your registration, answer questions, clarify program logistics, gain your payment instructions and let you know the pathway to your program commencement.