Dates and Times - Chicago CCLP
The Coaching Clinic Licensing Program™ consists of two courses :
Monday, May 11 – Thursday, May 14, 2020
Monday – Wednesday: 8.30am to 6.00pm (local time)
Thursday: 8.00am to 4.00pm (local time)
Optional – Follow up virtual Webcourse:
Thursday, June 11, 2020 at 4pm (US Eastern Time)
– The optional follow up virtual course will run for 1 hour to support new facilitators in successfully marketing and selling the 2-day Coaching Clinic™, and it’s derivative products, to your organization or client companies.
- If 10 or fewer participants enroll, we reserve the right to cancel the event. Should this occur, all tuition collected to date will be refunded.
- Though it is not common our programs are canceled, to avoid confusion and disappointment, we request participants who register prior to program confirmation, do not purchase airline tickets until the program is confirmed. If flight tickets/accommodation is purchased, please secure insurance and/or flight tickets that are refundable. No refund will be provided by Coach U or Corporate Coach U on airline tickets or accommodation booked, prior to the program being confirmed to proceed.
- If for any reason we are required to cancel the program, once it has been confirmed, we will refund all tuition collected to date.
We request participants reserve fully refundable tickets, though program cancellation is rare, there may be circumstance beyond our control.
- Due to the special nature of this program, we regret to inform you that we are unable to provide withdrawal refunds for the Coaching Clinic Licensed Program™ (CCLP) to anyone for any reason.
- As an alternative, your tuition may be passed on to another person or held over for a future program. ** We need to be advised in writing and a transfer or ‘held over’ request will incur a USD$250 to USD$500 charge, depending on the date that we are advised in relation to the program commencing. This policy is for notifications 14 days prior to the program commencement date.
- Tuition includes the in-person event, 1 Facilitator Guide and 1 Participant Guide in English.
(After the live event, Participant Guides will be available for purchase online.)
- After you become a Coaching Clinic Licensed Facilitator, you will have access to a dedicated facilitator website where you can download files, including PowerPoint slides, teaching overheads and many other facilitation resources (audio files, articles and case studies, evaluation forms, etc.).
- As a Licensed Facilitator, you will purchase the Participant Guides from us when you choose to facilitate the Coaching Clinic.
- As a Licensed Facilitator, you will be entitled to purchase other products that support The Coaching Clinic™ including wall posters, The ½ Day Coaching Conversation Workshop, The Personal Coaching Styles Inventory (PCSI) 1-day Workshop, and the Great Question Game.
- After the program, you may participate in Clinic Review virtual courses and Licensed Facilitator Forums. You also will have the opportunity to enroll, for an additional fee, into the Essential Conversations for Developing Others Licensing Program™.
- You will also have the ability to publish your public Coaching Clinic™ workshop on our website.
Important Notes for Planning
- There will be approximately 1 hour of reading/homework each evening.
- To maintain a distraction-free environment for all participants, all computers, mobile phones and PDAs must be turned off in the meeting room while the program is in session. Devices may be used during breaks and lunch.
- We will end by 4:00pm on the last day. If you choose to fly out on the last day, please plan on departing the hotel no earlier than 4:15pm to make later flights.
4 Day Coaching Clinic Licensing Program™
Early Bird Special: register on/before April 12, 2020: $3895
Full price: registration on/after April 13, 2020: $4495
Two or more participants – friends or colleagues enrolling together: $3595
Registration deadline is: April 26, 2020
Program tuition is in US currency (USD).
Payment is via single fee or monthly payment plans (includes additional administration fees).
Please click here: CCLP/CC Tuition to view our most recent tuition schedule
Courtyard by Marriott Schaumburg
1311 American Lane
ph: [+1] 847 619 8100
Accommodation suggestions if required:
It is not required you ‘reside’ at the workshop location during the program. Accommodation is the responsibility and choosing of individual participants.
We strongly recommend that you register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The CCLP program is currently limited to 12 participants.
Since we run a limited number of in-person programs per year, the Coaching Clinic Licensing Program™ typically sells out.
To register now and secure your place please complete the registration form below. One of our team will then contact with you within the next 24 business hours, to finalize your registration, answer questions, clarify program logistics, gain your payment instructions and let you know the pathway to your program commencement