This program provides participants with 31 ICF hours of continuing coach education units.
Today’s highly competitive business environment demands that individuals and organisations perform at higher levels and with greater speed than ever before. Leaders and employees alike must place a new emphasis on individual and collective learning and creativity.
The Coaching Clinic Licensing Program™ (CCLP) provides both the technology and the process to develop a new workplace model to achieve these goals. The Coaching Clinic Licensing Program™ is for individuals and organisations, wishing to have a tangible coach-training product to deliver to managers and leaders.
2019 Upcoming Programs
August 2019 – Sydney, Australia
Tuesday 27 August – Friday 30 August, 2019
September 2019 – Singapore
Tuesday 24 September – Friday 27 September, 2019
October 2019 – Hong Kong
Tuesday 22 October – Friday 25 October, 2019
December 2019 – San Diego, USA
Monday 9 December – Thursday 12 December, 2019
If you have any questions, please contact us.
The 4-day Coaching Clinic Program™ is a train-the-trainer (T3) licensing program.
The first two days of the CCLP provides seasoned and emerging leaders with an easy-to-implement coaching process. Participants learn to generate clear commitments with strong accountability to achieve the results necessary to ignite business performance. Participants in the second two days of the CCLP gain a license to facilitate a 2-day Coaching Clinic™ as an internal or public program.
Human resources professionals, training & development professionals, managers, internal coaches, and business leaders responsible for incorporating and expanding the coaching culture within their organisation, from the top down or to the bottom up, attend the Coaching Clinic Program™.
What you will experience
During the four days of the event, you will learn and experience:
- Benefits and challenges of being an organisational coach
- When you should step into the role of coach – and when to step out
- Corporate Coach U’s unique 5-step process of coaching in the workplace
- Core coaching skills for peak performance and accountability
- Effective coaching practice opportunities with professional coach and facilitator feedback, utilising skills from the 2-day Coaching Clinic™
- Personal Coaching Styles Inventory™ (PCSI)
- Effective ways to influence your team to bring out the best
- How to market and sell public and external 2-day Coaching Clinics™
- How to sell a 2-day Coaching Clinic™ to decision-makers in your organisation
- How to get potential enrollees excited about participating in an upcoming Coaching Clinic™, the PCSI Assessment and the Coaching Conversation Model™
- Tips on how to deliver the Coaching Clinic™ across cultures
The Coaching Clinic™ has earned the reputation as the most comprehensive training for on-the-job core coaching skills for managers, supervisors and leaders.
As a Licensed Facilitator, you can deliver the 2-day Coaching Clinic™ to organisations and individuals. Your participants will discover coaching as a powerful model of management, mentoring and leadership.
Not only will you be licensed to deliver the 2-day Coaching Clinic™ to your team, you will also have access to Coaching Clinic™ components that can be delivered in shorter amounts of time and/or separated into blocks. As a Licensed Facilitator you may separate the delivery of Days One and Two of the Coaching Clinic™ to best fit the schedule of your organisation. You may purchase the Coaching Clinic Participant Guide to deliver a customised agenda. You may also facilitate three-hour programs, such as the PCSI course and the Coaching Conversation Model™.
The Coaching Clinic Licensing Program™ provides participants a total of 31 Continuing Coach Education (CCE) units upon completion of the four-day CCLP.
The Coaching Clinic™ has been delivered by Licensed Facilitators throughout the world. Some versions of the Coaching Clinic Participant Guides are available in multiple languages. Please contact us for more information regarding the options available.
The Coaching Clinic Licensing Program™ includes all materials for the successful delivery of the Coaching Clinic™ and The Personal Coaching Styles Inventory™ Workshop*:
- Coaching Clinic Participant Guide
- Coaching Clinic Facilitator Guide
- Laminated Coaching Conversation Model™ card
- Downloadable files, including program PowerPoint Presentation
*The Personal Coaching Style Inventory™ (PCSI) is the first and only coaching communication styles inventory.
The PCSI was developed in response to a need for understanding and mastery of interaction between different communication styles from the coaching context.
Licensed Facilitators are supported with a variety of delivery and marketing resources. Including but not limited to:
- Help Desk for ongoing support
- A CCLP Licensed Facilitators Community Forum
- Alternate delivery options
- Customisable marketing materials
Licensed Facilitators pay no additional licensing fees or commissions to deliver the 2-day Coaching Clinic™. Coaching Clinic™ Licensed Facilitators are required to purchase a Coaching Clinic™ Participant Manuals for each person who participants in a Coaching Clinic™.
Please ensure that you read our CCLP Enrollment Policy prior to enrolling. By enrolling you acknowledge you have read these policies and procedures.
Click here to view our most recent tuition schedule.
Receive a $200-$600 early bird discount when enrolling at least 30 days in advance
To register now and secure your place please complete the registration form below. One of our team will contact with you within the next 48 business hours, to finalise your registration, answer questions, clarify program logistics, gain your payment instructions and let you know the pathway to your program commencement. Please ensure you read our enrolment policy prior to enrolling.