Version 7 of the Coach U Coaching Clinic is Here!
The need to foster engagement, connection, and resiliency is more important than ever, which means the demand for coaching has never been greater.
To meet this opportunity, Coach U is excited to announce a new and improved Version 7 of the Coaching Clinic, featuring:
- Flexible clinic formats: 2 streamlined days, 4 half-days, or 8 two-hour modules
- Virtual delivery options of the Coaching Clinic
- Updated curriculum, participant guides, teaching tools, and slide presentations to reflect where coaching is in 2021
- Available in 6 different languages currently with more in development (English, Italian, French, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
- Option to add Coach U’s Personal Coaching Style Inventory (PCSI) as part of the clinic or as a standalone workshop
- Relaunched quarterly Facilitator Forum Calls where you can learn from and collaborate with other facilitators
The Version 7 Facilitator Guide and PowerPoint slides are already available at no charge to download through the Learning Center here. Please contact us if you need help gaining access.
Note: Older versions will be phased out by the end of 2021, so we encourage you to upgrade as soon as you can.
For additional questions and support, complete the form below and we will be in touch with you.
Need a refresher on the Coaching Clinic?
Discounted pricing is available on a Coaching Clinic Licensing Program (CCLP) refresher course. Contact our Client Engagement Team here to learn more.