Coaches are successful because people have heard great things about coaching and want to hire a coach. Most people don’t need to be sold on the idea of having a coach – they either clearly see the value for themselves or they don’t.
Here are the most common reasons why people hire a coach:
- To set better goals.
- To reach their goals faster.
- To make significant changes.
- To become more financially successful.
- To design – and live – your best life.
- To get ahead professionally.
- To make better decisions.
- To have someone to collaborate with.
- To improve their relationships and family.
- To make a bigger impact in the world.
- To simplify their lives.
- To strengthen their Personal Foundation.
- To reduce stress and tolerations.
- To increase income or revenue.
- To become a better manager, executive or businessperson.
As you’ve read, there are many good reasons to hire a coach, but you might be wondering how you can become a coach if you don’t know everything described above.
There are two things you should know. First, our foundational Core Essentials Program will teach you the tools, skills and resources you can use in these areas. Then, by selecting the Advanced Coaching Program or Advanced Corporate Coaching Program, you can enhance and practice these skills, enabling you to handle virtually any coaching scenario that arises. We will give you the information, strategies and models you need, which are not hard to learn. Second, since coachees hire you because they feel that your personality, style, strengths and approach suits them, you probably already have a lot of what they need.